A Moundsville man accused of assaulting and robbing a man in February was indicted Wednesday.
David S. Dolin, 25, of 2500 Ohio St., Lot 11, Moundsville was one of 21 people indicted by the July grand jury. Dolin was arrested and charged with first-degree robbery, assault during the commission of a felony, conspiracy to commit robbery and battery.
The criminal complaint states Marshall County sheriff's deputies responded to a call about a male being beaten up by several other males. Deputies found the victim, Tony Lee Whitlatch, covered in mud with a bloody nose and scrapes and bruises on his back. The suspects had left in a gray mini-van and another vehicle.
Whitlatch later identified Dolin as one of the individuals who held him down and struck him.
Meanwhile, Charles A. Carney, 25, and Heather Carney, 25, both of Apt. 16, Woodland Knolls Apartment Complex, Moundsville, each were indicted on two counts of child neglect creating a substantial risk of bodily injury. Both Carneys were arrested in March after officers checking on their apartment on an unrelated call found the dwelling in deplorable condition. The two children present - the Carneys' 4-year-old daughter and 18-month-old son - were reported to be half-clothed and dirty.
Criminal complaints filed against the Carneys state officers found a pill bottle with the label removed and numerous pills spilled on the floor of the kitchen, as well as numerous spoons with residue and burn marks in the master bedroom and a syringe in a dresser drawer.
Others indicted, with no ages or addresses listed, include:
- Colby Dale Adkins, charged with nighttime burglary and grand larceny.
- Joshua Scott Brock, three counts of delivery of a controlled substance and possession with intent to deliver controlled substance.
- Chelsie R. Davidson, delivery of a controlled substance into a correctional facility or regional jail.
- Erik J. Gibson, fleeing from officer in a vehicle while DUI and escape from custody.
- Ronald D. Greathouse, manufacturing a controlled substance and grand larceny.
- Timothy E. Henry, delivery of a controlled substance and possession with intent to deliver a controlled substance.
- Rebecca Sue Kenney, delivery of a controlled substance and petit larceny.
- Kayla Sue McConnell, possession with intent to deliver a controlled substance and delivery of a controlled substance.
- Brandon Leigh Morris, delivery of a controlled substance, transporting a controlled substance onto the grounds of a jail.
- Matthew Novick, entry of a building other than a dwelling and grand larceny.
- Jessie Purcell, burglary and grand larceny.
- Cody Ray Slaughter, nighttime burglary and grand larceny.
- Shawn Michael Strope, third-offense driving under the influence of alcohol and two counts of third of subsequent offense driving while revoked for driving under the influence of alcohol.
- Amanda Jean Welling, obtaining money under false pretenses.
- William White Jr., third or subsequent offense of domestic battery.
- Justin Levi Works, entry of a dwelling.
- Richard Wayne Yost, nighttime burglary and grand larceny.
- Henry A. Huntsman II, no age listed, of Moundsville, first-degree robbery.