An upcoming free public health conference is expected to feature information related to an ongoing study of air quality related to natural gas drilling in Ohio County.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- Registration from 7:30-8:15 a.m.
- 8:30 a.m., Dr. Pamela Murray and Janie Leary, Teen Video Study;
- 9:15 a.m., Dr. Sherif Ibrahim, Health Care Associated Infections and Outbreaks;
- 10:15 a.m., Dr. Danae Bixler, Surveillance & Epidemiology;
- 11:15 a.m., Michael McCawley, "Analysis of Air, Noise and Light from Gas Drilling Operations;"
- Noon, Anil Nair, Biosense 2.0;
- 1:15 p.m., Elizabeth Scharman, Substance Abuse & Epidemiology;
- 2:15 p.m., Eric Dotseth and Miguella Mark-Crew, Tick Borne Diseases; and
- 3:15 p.m., Jessica Woods, Cross-Jurisdictional Sharing of Public Health Services.