| || |
October 3, 2008 - Phyllis Sigal
After listening to the vice presidential candidates debate, a few questions popped into my mind. OK, not really serious ones. I'll leave those for the people who REALLY understand politics.
1. Where do the "g's" go when Sarah Palin is talkin? I'm thinkin she never learned that sayin them was proper speakin?
2. Why is it that Joe Biden's choked up response most likely got a better reaction than Hilliary's tears earlier in the campaign? Biden is seen as "sensitive" but Hilliary is seen as "weak."
3. Just how much did Sarah Palin's suit cost that she wore during Thursday's debate? And, who is the designer? Fashionable minds want to know.
4. Why does Baby Palin have to show up at political events late at night when he should be with a caregiver, sleeping? Is he a trophy baby?
5. Did anyone else think that all that huggie-huggie stuff at the end of the debate between the two candidates and their families was a bit much?
No comments posted for this article.
Post a Comment